Shoemaking - Birkenstock - Original Footbed - Women
Genuine original Birkenstock footbed for women.
Create your own pair of sandals or give your current Birkenstock's an overhaul today. This is the classic footbed used on Birkenstock sandals.
Regular = US width C-D
Narrow = US width A-B
- Stand with the heel to a wall and put a measuring tape under your feet
- Read off the measured foot length in millimeters before your longest toe
- If you are between two sizes, choose the next higher, because feet are minimally greater under load
- Click here to download Birkenstock measurement template.
How it is Made:
1. First layer of jute for stabilization.
2. Cork & latex footbed which is shock absorbent, flexible, supportive, and insulates.
3. Second layer of jute for durability and to regulate moisture.
4. Suede lining made of 100% leather provides comfort and helps absorb moisture form the foot.
Made in Germany
Click here to add Birkenstock Precut EVA Sole.