Genuine original replacement Birkenstock soft footbed for men.
Create your own pair of sandals or give your current Birkenstock's an overhaul today. This is the classic footbed used on Birkenstock sandals.
** I try to keep stock numbers as accurate as possible but sadly my inventory system has delays with my warehouse. My apologies if I have to cancel your order due to sold out inventory.
How to measure foot length:
- Stand with the heel to a wall and put a measuring tape under your feet
- Read off the measured foot length in millimeters before your longest toe
- If you are between two sizes, choose the next higher, because feet are minimally greater under load
- Click here to download Birkenstock measurement template.
How it is Made:
1. First layer of jute for stabilization.
2. Cork & latex footbed which is shock absorbent, flexible, supportive, and insulates.
3. Second layer of jute for durability and to regulate moisture.
4. Suede lining made of 100% leather provides comfort and helps absorb moisture form the foot.
5. The footbed is padded with an additional anatomically shaped foam insert that contains millions of tiny air bubbles that provide an especially comfortable wear experience.
Made in Germany
Click here to add Birkenstock Precut EVA Sole.