100% cotton woven fusible interfacing fabric is an all-purpose, woven, iron-on fusible interfacing that provides stability and strength in light to medium weight fabrics.
Material 100% Cotton
Sold by the yard (36”)
Due to manufacturing and cutting tolerances, fabric length and width may vary by +/- 1/8″
How to apply fusible interfacing:
- With the fabric wrong side up use a hot iron to pre-heat the fabric.
- Place the glue side ( it is shiny) of the interfacing on the wrong side of the fabric. Press with a hot iron and pressing cloth.
- Make sure the heat setting is suitable for the fabric.
- Use steam for better adherence. A pressing cloth should be used to prevent water marks.
- Above all press firmly down on the fabric to secure, let the fabric pieces cool down before using.