Tarrago Dubbin is a classic care product made from oil, tallow and natural wax. Use it to nourish, soften, condition, and waterproof leather and oiled leather. It keeps the natural texture of the leather and protects leather against cracking.
Tarrago Dubbin is especially suitable for saddler, hunting and outdoor leather items.
- No silicones or perfumes added.
- High polishing power thanks to its mineral origin content.
- 50 ml/ 1,69 fl.oz y 100 ml / 3,38 fl.oz aluminum tin.
- Never use dubbin on suede or nubuck leather, as these types of material can be damaged by the oily nature of dubbing wax. You might even cause them irreparable damage
How to use:
- Remove surface dust.
- Apply with a clean cloth a little amount of product and spread evenly.
- Let dry 10 minutes.
- Polish with a clean cloth or brush.
Dubbing wax will always leave an oily film on leather surfaces, so it should be used sparingly to avoid making a mess. Too much treatment slathered onto the boots may also negatively affect their quality. It’s better to apply very thin coatings, one at a time, so you can control how much dubbin ends up on your boots.
Made in Spain
Based on 1 review
Great product and service!