These water erasable makers #515 & #516 are created with inorganic dye, a surface-active agent, & water.
The eraser pen #518 was created to remove markings made by water erasable markers #515 or #516.
- Avoid using this product on items that cannot be washed with water
- Markings left on more than 2 weeks may be difficult to remove
- Do not use detergent, bleach or solvent
- Depending on fabric, residual markings may remain after drying
- Test before use. Items must be completely dry to check if the markings on the test fabric dissipated
- DO NOT USE on suede or nubuck.
Pens Available in 2 sizes
- Water Erasable Marker (Fine) - Art. No 515
- Water Erasable Marker (Thick) - Art. No 516
Purchase as a set or individually.
Clover's history dates all the way back to 1925 founded by Mr. Toshio Okada at the age of 26. In 1983, Clover USA was established in Los Angeles. Quality has always been at the forefront of the company's core.