These water soluble pencils are suited for precise fine markings and can easily be wiped off with water. Useful for creating fine lines when sewing.
How to wipe markings off
- To wipe off with water, place a dry towel or cloth underneath your project. Wet a cloth or towel and rub it carefully to wipe off the markings
- Test the pencil marker with a piece of the same fabric
- Please be aware that marking may not be washed off if it is ironed
- If marking cannot be erased, wash the fabric with water and mild detergent. Do not dry clean
- When sharpening use a small pencil sharpener
- The Water Soluble pencil is non-toxic
Purchase as a set or individually.
Clover's history dates all the way back to 1925 founded by Mr. Toshio Okada at the age of 26. In 1983, Clover USA was established in Los Angeles. Quality has always been at the forefront of the company's core.