Clover’s White Marking Pen is recommended for making marks on dark colored materials.
White Marker ink will disappear with heat or by wiping clean with water.
- Always Test in non conspicuous area before use.
- If the marker does not flow smoothly when you first begin to use it, rub the tip gently against a piece of paper or fabric until the ink flows easily
- Marks will gradually begin to appear after 10-30 seconds
- Marks may not be easy to see on coarse, napped, thick or light colored fabrics
- You can retrace your marks if they are not easy to see on the first pass
- If marks don't disappear with ironing, they can be removed by rinsing the fabric with water
- Do not use the marker on suede, nubuck or non-washable fabrics like silk
Clover's history dates all the way back to 1925 founded by Mr. Toshio Okada at the age of 26. In 1983, Clover USA was established in Los Angeles. Quality has always been at the forefront of the company's core.