The Excel Blades #28 Concave Carving Blade cuts rubber soles like butter.
Sold in packs of 5 blades.
- Made from carbon steel.
- A mainstay in any professional DIY kit, these indispensable tools of the trade are your new go to for whittling, carving and the initial shaping of a variety of different materials.
- This versatile replacement blade fits with all standard medium to heavy duty craft knives.
- Used with: matte board, linoleum, foam core, plastic, cardboard, plaster cast, cork, metal, stone, wood, balsa wood, rubber, wax, clay and more.
- Used for: shaping, trimming, shaving, cutting, and chiseling matte board, linoleum, foam core, plastic, cardboard, plaster cast, cork, metal, stone, wood, balsa wood, rubber, wax, clay, and more.
- Used by: hobbyist, wood carvers, metal workers, stone masonry, architects, costume designers, crafters, contractors, designers, and carpenters.
- Made in the USA
Excel Blades is a family owned and operated business. They have been offering high quality knives, blades and precision tools from Paterson, New Jersey for the last 30 years.
*Etsy: If photos are not available please visit main website mzzTrzz (dot) com.