Open cell foam is used in many different components of shoe making from adding more fullness to the sneaker tongue to soft support around the ankle.
3/8" = shoe collar
1/4” = tongue
1/8" = liner
This foam is designed to be firm and supportive, yet still comfortable. It has a high density of 2.8 pounds, ensuring comfort and support for about 12 to 18 years.
This open cell foam is a polyurethane foam and is a CertiPUR-US certified foam. CertiPUR-US certified foams are:
- Made without ozone depleters
- Made without PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants
- Made without mercury, lead, and other heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million)
For more information on CertiPUR-US® certification, visit www.certipur.us.
Made in USA
Due to manufacturing and cutting tolerances, sheet length and width may vary by +/- 1/4″.
What is open cell foam?
Foam has tiny cells an open cell foam means these cells are not completely closed. The open cells are filled with air and this affects the way the foam feels and performs. Open cell foam is softer and springier and offers superior comfort and support for a range of applications.
Great quality products and fast delivery along with great customer service cant go wrong shopping with mzztrzz.
That about says it!